Although we highly recommend using Cocoapods to integrate Neura's SDK to your Xcode project, the SDK can also be added manually as an Embedded Binary if needed, by following the steps below:
- Download the SDK directory here.
- Unzip the download and drag the appropriate framework (from the options below) into your project:
- Release-universal - For development purposes, including running on the simulator
- Release-iphonos - The Production version of the SDK
Make sure to select “Copy items if needed” when moving the files and prompted by Xcode.
- Add the Neura SDK to the Embedded Binaries:
- Select the project on the left pane
- Click ‘General’
- Add the SDK under ‘Embedded Binaries’
- For previous version SDKs, add the SDK version before the ".zip" in the link - for example: